Friday, August 17, 2012

NZ Post Series Starts Here!

Howdy!

As I mention on earlier post, I'm about to write my experience going to New Zealand last July. This is like the 'preface' for all the coming New Zealand posts.

Why New Zealand? Why not Europe or U.S.A? To be frank, the main reason I went to New Zealand was to accompany my good friend to meet her boyfriend there. I might mention their names on the next posts, since I'm gonna share some pictures too.

When my friend (with initial 'F') asked me to join her to go to NZ, at first I thought.. "Yeah, why not?" I've been mentally tired (haha) with my work in Singapore for almost two years, so I think it would be nice to have some vacation. The only thing I know about NZ by then was kiwi (fruit), Lord of the Rings movie site, the home of extreme sports and their breathtaking scenery. I didn't make research about NZ then (yes, I'm so lazy). Lucky my friend and his boyfriend had some road trip experience before, back when they were still living in South Korea. So I went to New Zealand without any itinerary. Only God, my friend and her bf knows where was I going hahaha...

I will write a day by day post about my sixteen days vacation in NZ from July 1st - 16th, 2012. This is my first trip out of Asia and it's winter time! Friggin cold there. At some point the weather was below zero degree. The trip itself is consist of two parts: a road trip on the Southern Island for seven days, and the rest was our trip in Auckland areas. Also for your information, I didn't make an more in depth research about the places that I've been in my writings (cause of course, I'm too lazy :p). So I'm the NZ trip post series based on my experience, on what I see and how I feel. It's rather a personal writings than an objective writings about NZ. Hope no one's (or any animal) is harmed by my writings :)

So let "the day by day NZ winter vacation" post series begins!


No comments:

Post a Comment