Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dream Sky High: China!

Have you heard about the phrase:

"Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true"

Well, if you haven't heard it before, you should be very wise with your wish cause it does come true! hahaha... at least it happened for me. In this case, I've been dreaming to go study to China since I graduated from high school (2005), but yet haven't got a chance for it. Then sometime last month, my friend posted an old picture of us at instagram. It was on early 2010, she posted on facebook that time with a caption: "Dream sky high: China"

It was one  year after our university graduation, and I've been working for six months in my first real job, yet I'm still dreaming bout China. Then in the middle of 2010, I worked in Singapore for two years, and in the middle of it, me and my other friend been planning to go to China. And now this is it... In less than two weeks, I'll be leaving home once again, to finally do what I've been dreaming since seven years ago. 

It feels good to know that you can achieve something that you've been wanting for so long. The wait is almost over but somehow I'm also feeling anxious and nervous about it. If you asked me, what makes me want to go to China? I might not have a great answer for that. All I know is, I just need to go there. But I also want people to know that I'm also serious to go study there. Just wait and see people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment