Sunday, August 12, 2012

Flash Catch Up

Hello world!

It's been a while (ehm.. more than two months) since the last time I actually write something in this blog - or since I got back to Jakarta, leaving Singapore for good. So where have I been in the past two months? Well, most of my time, I think I did nothing (haha), but I'm about to make some list about what I did. Maybe if I had some extra time, I would make detailed posts about all of it.

1. Took a private Mandarin Class, focusing on HSK test since I will be going to Beijing (for one year study guys, this isn't just bluffing)

2. Went travelling to New Zealand for two weeks (Detailed posts coming soon)

3. Bought a new 'budget' laptop :) I'm saying goodbye to my seven years old Toshiba Laptop

4. Cut my hair short (after more than two years having a long hair)

and last not least I have a newborn niece: Cleona Vanielle Tjiptono. Yeaaay! Gonna start to write about the details soon. One post at a time :)


Loads of love,


Abeth

No comments:

Post a Comment