Saturday, March 6, 2010

O pretty mannequin

When I first saw this mannequin, it’s like, my jaw dropped to the floor. Maybe in this picture it doesn’t look that ‘gay’ or ‘metro sexual’ or whatever the name they call it but when I first saw this mannequin, as if I couldn’t believe my eyes. You have to see it with your own eyes the degree of the ‘gayness’. hahaha

A man mannequin posing like that with a cropped pants and shawl, hands posing like it’s going to do some traditional dance movement *oh em gee*

I'm sorry that I have to mock this kind of mannequin, but ... I bet when the store is closed and mannequins come alive in the night, this mannequin is the first one being mocked by others because of his overdressed look and pose.

Oh, yes. Living in the mannequin world is as cruel as living in the human world. Those laws applied in both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment