Monday, March 15, 2010

100 years


I remember when I first hear this song, 100 years by ‘five for fighting’, I was more than fifteen years old, maybe around 16 or 17 and I thought, this song was great, easy listening but too bad I’m not 15 at that time. I think that song would be my anthem if I were fifteen at that time. Hehehe.

And then this song was played on the radio this morning and I remember some of the lyrics and I sang along with it. Some of the lyrics I can’t remember so I google it. Then came the moment of truth, when I read the lyrics, it says: ‘I’m 22 for a moment’. Darn. It hit me. I am 22 at the moment. It means it was more than five years since I first hear this song. On the other hand, this right year to make 100 years by five for fighting as my anthem. YESH!

Then I read the lyrics carefully, and I once again, it’s like I get another hit.

Half time goes by
Suddenly you’re wise
Another blink of an eye
67 is gone

I'm 99 for a moment
Dying for just another moment
And I'm just dreaming
Counting the ways to where you are


It’s about how fast time flies. Demmit! Nobody knows how many times you have left in this world. I tell you a little secret, not everybody have a hundred years to live, so you might want to make the best out of it :)

15 there's still time for you
22 I feel her too
33 you’re on your way
Every day's a new day...
15 there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to choose
Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live

No comments:

Post a Comment