Saturday, September 19, 2009

it's an award show

Today i watched MTV Video Music Awards 2009 on MTV asia. I used to be a big fan of mtv programs during my teenager years, but right now i haven’t spend a lot of times watching mtv. So it was quite a surprise for me when I watched the VMA today that I can recognize most of the artist who performed.

The major headline on this year’s VMA is of course (as you seen on many media) how Kanye West stole Taylor Swift’s thunder during her best female video award winning speech. I won’t discuss it again in here because of course most of people already know about that and all of them now hate Kanye for sure. He picked the wrong person to be messed with. Swift is nowadays America’s sweetheart I think.

As usual there was a preshow on the red carpet with the typical question such as: what you’re wearing, who’s the designer, how do you feel about being nominated, who do you think will win on this category bla bla bla the list goes on, I think you can predict the questions by yourself. On this year VMA, Ashley Green was the fashion correspondence on the red carpet. She is famous as being Edward Cullen’s sister, Alice on Twilight movies. But I think I can feel that she was nervous doing her job and she didn’t look comfortable. Errr.. watching her makes me nervous too hahahaha. I think when she was interviewing her co-star Taylor Lautner, she wanted it to end quickly and I felt that Taylor was more relax. I think he

’s the one who should have been the fashion correspondence. Hehehe.

After the preshow and red carpets interview of course it’s time for the big show. The show started with Madonna giving her speech to remembering Michael Jackson. I think her speech was good, and I moved me. Mostly she was talking about how Michael Jackson is just a human being, and how it was hard for him to live under the microscope. Her speech was very touchy. Halleluiah for your speech Madonna! LOL.

My favorite performance for this year VMA is from Ta

ylor Swift singing “you belong with me” on New York subway and ended in the front of the theatre. I think it such a cute performance and very well prepared. Of course I believe the other performance was surely well prepared too, but I thin

k the fact that she was such a nice girl makes everybody loves her performance right? Hohoho. Another must seen performances are from Beyonce doing her ‘single ladies’ dance, Lady Gaga with her theatrical performance (full with blood!) and Pink’s acrobatic performance while singing Sober.

So my last word for today’s post is: go watch VMA 2009! It’s a fun award show for this lebaran holiday hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment