Friday, August 28, 2009

my blog's new layout

check check ch-ch-ch-check out my blog's new layout! ( i was trying to immitate a rapper style, but i you dont get it, i understand. i have a weird sense of humor :p)

i change my blog's layout because i accidentally delete the background setting yihaaa. ooh lala yes i am that smart.

but anyway i think i like my new layout better than the previous one. i'm still using the dark color because i personally think that bright color is not suitable for a woman my age *cough*

i also add a music player with a ninja skin (look to the right, jeng jeng!). he looks cute isn't he? let's give this ninja a name...
matsumoto? mitsubishi? or maybe shinobu? hahaha. i guess i'll have to consider some other names before naming my ninja music player. i'll let you know if i already had a perfect name for that ninja.
there are only three songs on my current ninja music player and i'm in a mellow mood. the first song is the most desperate song i guess hahaha. it's called 'dying' from five for fighting. it's a old song i guess. i once had his cassette but i don't know where is the cassette rite now. i heard this song on this morning radio show, and it gave me a weird feeling. kinda like an empty feeling hahahaha. but i like the melody. the other songs are 'flightless bird' from twilight soundtrack, and 1,2,3,4 from plain white t's. easy listening one.

all rite then. that's it for today folks (i sounded like a tv host or a dj haha), see you on the next post.
bubbye

No comments:

Post a Comment