Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kring kring…

A postman rang his bicycle bell in front of my house last week. Well it’s not actually a “kring kring’ sound because the postman was actually riding a motorcycle, should be like “tin tin” in a lighter voice than a car. Surprisingly the mail-man was delivering a mail to me and of course I thought it must be some mail that was printed, not a hand written and personal one (cause I never get a handwritten letter before sent via post man). But that day I was wrong- I always hate it when I was wrong hahaha. It was a hand written mail for me. Whoaaaaaaa…. I was so touched ahak ahak. The letter was from one of my sponsored children on Wahana Visi Indonesia, Leni from Papua. (My previous post here)

Although from reading her words on the letter I think it’s almost like she was told by others to write it that way, but I’m still touched. The letter is also kind of a reminder for me to donate for August (which I haven’t done during the time I received the letter hahaaha). It was a short letter, but then what can you say to a person you haven’t met and you have no idea who he/she is anyway?

Here is the letter

Well, in case the picture not loads, I write down what the letter said:

“Kepada penyantun yang terkasih. Perkenalkan nama panjang saya Leni Marlina Peres. Nama panggilan saya Leni. Hobby saya bermain, membaca. Cita-cita saya kalau sudah besar menjadi guru. Saya senang sekali berkenalan dengan penyantun. Ingin bertemu dengan Penyantun.”

In the end of the letter she said she wants to meet her donator. Well, who knows maybe I’ll have a chance to go to Papua.

Nothing is impossible rite? =)

1 comment: