Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cough in the act

I've been coughing for almost a week now. I ate antibiotics and half bottle of cough syrups and I have no idea when this coughing will be over. Usually in the night time, the cough is getting worse. Bah...

Anyway, I can only pray that my cough will get better soon, as for today, I wanted to cheer myself up by drinking bubble tea, the hot one. So after work, I went to a bubble tea store and ordered a hot honeydew milk tea. When the employee asked me what do I want for the topping, I was actually thinking about having some pearls, but then I decided grass jelly would be much suitable with my condition. Then after the drinks was served, I just realized on how silly I would be if I ordered pearls as the topping.

Lucky I ordered grass jelly topping huh *singlish accent*


Anyway I didn't know how did my cough story end up with a bubble tea review. haha. I ordered the normal sweetness, but I guess since bubble tea is normally came up with ice or cold, it was too sweet for a hot drink. The bubble tea did cheer me up, but I think my cough is getting worse right now hahaha.

Okay lah people *another singlish*, I better go to bed right now. Hopefully with enough sleep and medication I will recover soon!

Cheers,

Abeth

No comments:

Post a Comment