Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Link - 10 Things Every Girl Should Know That School Won't Teach You

I would like to share a link from Michelle Phan's blog, here's the link.

For those of you who doesn't know who she is, you're only one click away to know about her. Google will give a better explanation about her than me. But in short that she started with uploading make up tutorials on YouTube and now she's a business woman, thanks to the internet (and of course she works hard for it). I admire her passion and dedication to what she's doing and she seems to really enjoy it. She loves to share it with the world, and I am inspired by her. She's around my age and I can see that she's really doing a really great job on her career. I follow her Instagram account and waiting each week for her new videos on YouTube, though most of the time I only watched the video and felt mesmerized by her make up skill (oh so envy). It seems like doing make up for her is like breathing for me, so natural, effortless and easy. While me? I'm still struggling to draw an even line for my eyeliner everyday haha (but I keep getting better!).

Anyway what I shared on the top of this post is an article she wrote about life and the lessons that you get by going through it. I believe that writing those type of article is harder than doing a make up tutorial video. It's something that you can write by experiencing it, going through it and always trying to find something positive on no matter hard life's gonna give you. She wrote it in a non-whiny way and making it an inspiration to many of her fans. So thank you Michelle for the article.

I think that most of her viewers/ subscribers are younger than my age (25+ ahem), so she write the article specially for younger girls, but I believe that once in a while, a little reminder for us (men and women) will give us some refreshment of what's in life for us. For me personally, I think that the point that most of the time I forgot because of my routines and daily chorus is Appreciate the little things. Sometimes I tend to focus on the troubles and worries of my life, not knowing when to stop and just enjoy the situations around me. It's like: count your blessings everyday- trust me, you will feel very grateful on the little things that you have.

So cheers to everything that we have not learned from school, but we'll survived through it in real life anyway. Just like the article said - We are stronger than we know!



Great days ahead for us!
x.o.x.o

Abeth

No comments:

Post a Comment