Monday, March 19, 2012

Countdown

Last week I finally told my employer that I’m about to leave this office. It was an unpleasant conversation between me and her because she wasn’t expecting that I would say about my resignation. In short, all the experiences I had for the past one and half years in here came through my mind. The bad thing is I remember most of the bad ones hahaha. That’s why I broke down and cry. I was remembering all the bad memories (at that time) without trying to see the positive one.

So, on this note I will try to remember all the good things I get until today.

You know they say,” you never knew what you had til it’s gone”. Now I realize that people do actually care about me when they are asking me to stay a little longer. I don’t know whether it’s because of their interest, or just because they do care. It’s a good feeling to be wanted. (no, I’m not trying to be an attention whore by saying that I’m about to resign in less than three months).

I’m trying to convince myself that I’m not running away from the situation in here. I do it because I know that I want to have a better life. Though some people might say that this is not a smart decision, but hey, I just want to do what my heart tells me what to do. Continue my study in China is something that I want since I graduated from high school. Now I can say that, thanks for this job, I am able to get to my dream one step closer or in this case six months away from it to happen.

As for now, I just need to cherish every moment here for the last two months and two weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment