Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Year of Monkey!

I just spent 10 minutes browsing on the internet about Rabbit zodiac's luck this year. haha..
Anyway Happy Chinese New Year! It's the time of the year again where you gather with family and friends, sharing what's been going on for the past year and sharing your plans and hopes for this coming year. Well, it sounded like a 'regular' new year gathering, but in my family, Chinese new year is more celebrated and anticipated than the new year marked by Gregorian Calendar.

Anyway I heard that this year is gonna be a relatively good year for Rabbit. (Yeay me! and you, if you happened to be born in the year of Rabbit too). I was only focus on the positive, I don't want to read the bad fortune haha. So isn't great to have a positive spirit on this Monkey year? Maybe I can start over on my Gregorian Calendar new year's resolution. haha.

So this year I am still given hong bao by my families - some of them are around my age and they already have babies- . Sometimes it feels weird because I'm 29 this year and people who gave me hong bao also gave their hong bao to my one and three years old nieces :/ meh. -but I still keep their hong bao anyway - (come on guys, in this kind of economic situation, how can you say no? :p)

Once again, Happy Chinese New Year! 新年快乐,恭喜发财,身体健康,万事如意 
You can google those han zi if you dont know what it means - or ask Mark Zuckerberg (d*mn he's good at Chinese!)

No comments:

Post a Comment