Sunday, February 14, 2016

KFC

What is love?
You can google the definition of 'love' and find many answers to it.

I believe that each of us have been encountered with love. From a simple form such as "I love this song, I just don't know why, it speaks to me", til the complicated one such as "I love you til death do us part". Love does grow and it's all beautiful and yet most of the time it is dangerous once you are blinded by it. It makes you questioned your rationality sometimes and most of the time we let our emotion wins over rationality.

As I developed my knowledge as an adult, I've come to understand that love comes with a great responsibility. I'm talking about the love relation between people (not to confused with my love to KFC). Take some time to reflect about your relationship with your partner, parents, children, friends, colleagues. When you say you love them, it means that you are care enough about them just as much as you care about yourself. You wanted them to have at least the same amount of joy and happiness you had. Their happiness is the same as important as yours and often at some point, you forgot about yours and put them in the first place - and there it goes... the pain of loving when sometimes in the process you forgot about loving yourself too.

Love is a process. A process to a better understanding about yourself and others. Love is universal and can be found everywhere. Love is you, opening up yourself to others and to be care enough with each other.

Happy Valentine's Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment