Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Year

Say whaaat!
It's February 29th. Something that happens once every four years. Shouldn't we make something memorable for this rare occassion? Like sleeping before 9 P.M. I guess. Hahaha. Well admit it, it's a rare thing to do for us to sleep that early. Most of us has just arrived at home at 9 - from work ofcourse, not from that newly opened bar accross the street :p

Anyways it's always cliche to say this, but geez these two months was fast. Can't believe that tomorow is March already. But it has been a great two months, I felt that I have learned a lot so far this year and I can't wait for another great things that will come in front of me -seriously I have no idea what will happen but I just believed that blessings are ahead for you and me!

So this is just a random notes anyway. Hope you had a great day and see you tomorrow, March! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment