Sunday, August 14, 2016

Summer 2016

When I was a bit younger than this (ehm..) I had a dream to see the world. 'See' in here means that I would be able to visit places that I've never been before. I never had a specific destination that I wanted to go. I don't have a bucket list on which place I had to go- just some random thoughts such as "it would be nice to see the sunset in Santorini" but no action yet to make it happen. Unless saving images of Santorini with the blue roof church on Pinterest counts haha.

Then this summer, I was beyond blessed and lucky to have an education trip from my company to Russia and Scandinavia countries. It's something that I've never ever dreamed of before. Last year I didn't even know what are Scandinavian countries, let alone thinking about visiting those countries.

So on the next blog posts, I'm going to share lots of pictures from the trip. It's a fifteen days of trip, visiting five countries, and in this route we had a chance to use kinds of transportation from airplane, bus, trains, ferry, overnight ferries, subway metro. 
Each countries has their own beauty and story to tell. So hopefully I won't be as lazy as I was when writing my two weeks vacay to NZ. haha. It took more than 3 months to finish :p


No comments:

Post a Comment