Friday, January 6, 2012

My First Sunset of 2012

I was on a plane waiting to take off to Singapore. On my first flight in 2012, I felt like a child who's very excited to get on a plane for the first time. This time, I got to sit in a window seat. Yeah! *I know it's an unnecessary excitement* I took some pictures with my iPod. And this is the result, I took snapshots of my first sunset in 2012. Which is quite ironic because I haven't seen any sunrise in 2012 hahaha. Hopefully I get to see sunrise in the same month (or year :p) as I see this sunset.


So one of my goal this year is to be able to catch the sunrise haha. Sounds simple, but waking up before the sunrise IS a challenge for me. Let's see if I can make it. it's only more than 360 days remaining in 2012 anyway. - Abeth on BlogPress from her iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment