Monday, November 30, 2015

The Fever

Oh no. It's the Bieber fever all over again. 😂
I am not a fan of Justin Bieber, because I know that people around my age *cough* shouldn't be fangirling anymore. But there is just something about his songs that's really catchy and makes you want to see his performance. Not over and over again- but you wouldn't mind to hear his album on repeat. 
So last night I was randomly watching Youtube videos and I ended watching Justin Bieber performing on Ellen Show for his latest album promo 😂
Anyway, all I can say that, music is universal, and it happens that JB songs from his new album are now the ones on repeat on my music library.
And btw have you seen his new video "I'll Show You" which was shot in Iceland? 😱😱😱😱😱 Beautiful beyond words! The scenery of course -not the little tattoed boy running around with trousers that about to fall off 😄

Link below guys:

No comments:

Post a Comment