Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy 2015!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy new year 2015!

It's the forth day of 2015 and I'm not used to write or type year ‘2015’. Somehow I still recall that it’s still 2014. Well, we’ll get used to it later anyway.

So what’s up everyone? Excited for 2015? Hohoho… This year I’m not writing any NY resolution on a piece of paper. I tried it last year and it doesn’t turn out really good I guess – I believe most of us are facing the same problem too :p -

I can only say that 2014 has been a year full blessing and learning to me. I am fully blessed for everything that happened to me and for all the people who touched my life and teach me many valuable lessons. People don’t meet by chance, we discover ourselves more through the people we met.


So let’s keep the excitement through the year! Yippie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment